Reports to: VP Marketing
CAP Wireless currently has an opening for a microwave amplifier applications engineer. This person will be a key technical customer interface, advising and performing preliminary design concept activities to propose and direct solid state microwave amplifier based solutions.
- Interpret internally generated engineering data, and create web and hardcopy data sheets, application notes, technical articles and presentations
- Manage trade shows, create product and technology roadmaps, customer presentations and white papers
- Understand key performance parameters of satellite, EW, radar, and communications systems as they pertain to microwave and RF amplifiers
- Translate customer system requirements into amplifier requirements and specifications
- Minimum of five years’ experience with RF and microwave amplifier design or applications
- Familiarity with microwave solid state device technologies and attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with HTML, PHP and/or other website software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact us at (805) 499-1818 or email your resume to email@example.com.